Have you participated in Couples Counseling only to feel more frustrated and unclear about how and where to start mending your relationship? Have you avoided seeking help for fear this would happen to you? Have you wondered if there was an easier, more direct way of assessing the strengths and areas of improvement of your relationship? Do you wish you had a "road map" with a clearer direction about how to love and how to be loved?
PREPARE/ENRICH is designed to help couples do just that! To explore and strengthen their relationship with concrete information that allows you and your partner to work through the complexity of a relationship.
PREPARE/ENRICH is a confidential, online survey you each complete in about 30-45 minute to help you and your facilitator identify the unique strengths and potential growth areas of your premarital or married relationship.
Once completed, your facilitator will begin a series of work sessions to provide feedback to help you understand the meaning of your results and learn new, important relationship skills. The PREPARE/ENRICH assessment is built on solid research and has become one of the best, most effective, easy-to-use relationship assessment tools available.
Designed for Premarital and married couples of all ages, sexual orientation, and religious affiliation, the PREPARE/ENRICH assessment tool will help you:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, parenting, and family goals
- Explore and strengthen communication skills, conflict resolution, roles, sexuality issues, finances, spiritual beliefs, and more!
Are you ready to take the Prepare Enrich Assessment Tool now? Here's how to get started!
- Each partner will email their First Name and Email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org . The email Subject Line can state: Prepare Enrich Request
- Within 24 hours, you and your partner will receive an email with further instructions on how to access, pay for, and begin the assessment.
- Once you complete the assessment, your counselor will receive notification via email that you have both completed your assessment.
- Your counselor will then bring your personal Prepare Enrich assessment to your next session.
Don't forget! Each partner will need to have a separate email address.
Call us today for more information about PREPARE/ENRICH Assessment and Counseling!
We look forward to helping you Love and Grow Together!